Let's us go through one of the cyber security career opportunity...
Information Security Analyst~
Required Education :
- Bachelor's degree in related field and 2+ years of related experience.
- Must have bachelor's degree or higher.
Required Skills :
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with IT security architecture and design (firewalls, virus protection technologies , general internetworking technologies..etc), various operating systems, basic programming and database training.
- Proficiency with advanced features of Microsoft Office application and Adobe.
- Excellent technical writing and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, multi-task, positive attitude and self-motivated.
- Ability to give attention to detail and quality, flexible, strong organizational and time management skills and ability to handle stress in professional manner.
Anyway, don't expect to come out of university as an InfoSec Analyst master though. It still take years of the job experience to develop a fully rounded skill set. As the profession things begin to click, there's the larger reality portrait will stroke in front.